The course of Business Valuation is intended for students to acquire mastery of the different aspects of business valuation.
With courses Unimaster Team You can specialize in the area of your interest, in no time, benefiting from the highest quality, flexibility, and if you want, totally focused on your business needs.
The training is 100% online.
There is complete freedom of time and a broad program flexibility while respecting the highest level of quality.
- Individualized online training.
- Case Studies.
- Personal Coach.
- Teaching materials included.
Our experience at your fingertips to help you achieve your professional development successfully.
In no time you will master the knowledge and resources to develop your professional project
- Ability to analyze
- Synthesis capacity.
- Dominion on the various existing analysis methods.
- Ability to apply static valuation methods.
- Ability to apply static mixed methods (based on the good will).
- Ability to apply market models.
- Ability to apply telative valuation model.
- Ability to apply models of discounted cash flows.
- Ability to apply models of value creation.
- Objectives and fundamentals of business valuation
- Methodology for business valuation
- Static valuation methods.
- Mixed methods (based on the good will).
- Market models.
- Relative valuation model.
- Models of discounted cash flows.
- Models of value creation.